- What to Expect if Your Pet is Hospitalized
- Pet First Aid
- Pet Insurance: Here at the Northford Vet, we accept different types of pet insurances. We can discuss with you the process of making a claim based on what insurance you have. Please feel free to ask us how we can help make the claims reporting process easier for you! We highly recommend Trupanion, and we are capable of doing Claims Express through Trupanion! Ask us today how to get started insuring your pet! To find out if pet insurance is right for you, click here!
- Our Online Pharmacy: We are happy to provide you with our very own online pharmacy for your convenience! We trust Vets First Choice will deliver safe, quality products direct from the suppliers. You will be able to find all that you’re looking for at competitive pricing. Select Auto-ship to save even more money! Call us today with any questions we will be happy to help!
- ASCPA Pet Poison Control: If your pet accidentally ingested a foreign substance, please call animal poison control at 1-888- 426-4435 where a trained clinician will consult with you and come up with a treatment plan that can be sent right to our facility or Central Hospital. (There is a $65 charge for the service which they can bill directly to
your credit card at the time of the call. A case number will be provided for our reference).
In Case of Emergency
- Central Hospital for Veterinary Medicine, 203-865- 0878
Emergency Clinic Open and Staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are located at 4 Devine Street in North Haven less than five miles from our office.
- Emergency Animal Response Service (E.A.R.S.)
Main: 203-872- 7297, Emergency: 203-247- 0310
Volunteer pet ambulance available 24 / 7 to assist owners and first responders with incidents such as critical patient transport, house fires or accidents, and pet emergencies.